Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy Bee!

Our house is ready to move back into!!!!! Well I still need to finish cleaning it out and then we can move back into it! Brandon is going to have a rude awakening! He loves living with his LG and Papa, what kid doesn't love living with their grandparents?! They spoil him lol! But I know he misses his toys at home too! I cant wait to start decorating the new part and re- decorate the existing. I may need my momma's help cause she is A-W-E-S-O-M-E when it comes to decorating! I have SOOOOOOOO many new recipes I've found that I cant wait to make! And I cant wait to bake some AWESOME cupcake recipes that I've found! :) 
My baby Maddie is going to be 5 months old on the 4th of July!!! Uhm where in the world is this time going?! Shes learning how to army crawl and this makes me VERY sad! She's developing quite the little personality. She's such a goober and I love it! My two babies bring me such joy, I don't know what I would do without them!
I hope everyone has a good 4th of July this weekend. Michael's smoking some tri-tip and ribs, and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment