Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A little about our Family!


 Michael and I met in 2005 at Lincoln High School. He was a senior and I was a junior! We quickly became best friends and started dating March 17, 2006! Michael is my absolute BEST FRIEND! No one knows me better than him! :) On October 8th, 2008 we found out we were having a baby!!! We welcomed our son, Brandon Michael Curry into the world on June 18th, 2009 at 10:11 p.m! He weighed 6 pounds and 1 ounce (just a tiny little man!) and was 20 inches long! Brandon is the perfect son we could have ever asked for! He has his daddy's ambitious personality, and can NEVER sit still unless he's sleeping! Michael and I married each other on April 23rd, 2010! It was our perfect dream wedding! I couldn't be any happier to marry my soul mate, and best friend! Around the end of May 2010 be found out we were expecting baby #2!!! We welcomed our daughter Madison Rose Curry into the world on February 4th, 2011! She weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces, and was 20 and a quarter inches long!! She's my little chunker! :) Madison has quite the attitude already, and we are NOT looking forward to teenage years! She LOVES her mommy and daddy, but she is head over heals in love with her brother! She will watch him all day if she could and smile away! Brandon loves his Maddie more than anything as well! I was pretty scared that he would be jealous of her, but he surprised us all and NEVER became jealous! Our children are the perfect mix of Michael and I! They make our world complete! We are currently remolding our house in Lodi, Ca, where I'm a stay at home mommy and Michael is a self employed truck driver! We love doing anything as long as we are all together!

 When Michael and I were in high school
 The day Brandon was born
 Our wedding day!
The day Maddie was born!
 Our family!!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment