Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm getting old.

It's official. I'm getting old. 

Ok....I'm almost 23 (I know it's really not old at all) BUT I feel like an old fart!
 It's 9 o'clock and I'm in bed all snuggled up. 
I have one kid who is in bed ad fast asleep by 7:30 and the other who is in bed by 7:30 and usually asleep by 8.
I put my kids on a schedule. 
It truely is the ONLY way for me to stay sane :)
Two kids is much more chaotic than one. 
they are awake every morning at 7, take a nap around 12:30 and then in bed at 7:30. 
If i let them do their own thing, one would go to bed around 9 and the other around 10:30-12.
THEN awake at 10. 

ok so I'm rambling.
the point to my rambling is they are BOTH asleep by 8. 
8:30 rolls around and I'm bored out of my mind. 
I can't sew, its too noisy
I cant vacumm
the dishes are already done
I've already picked up the toys and other "crap" they've drug out through out the day
I cant do laundry ( I don't have a washing machine :/ ) <-------- that sucks big time! I cannot wait to have my washing machine and dryer back!! NEVER thought those words would come out of this mouth!
I could get crafty and make some headbands 
BUT my bed sounds sooooooo much more comfy.


SOOOOOOOOOOO......what do I decide to do??!?!?!

YUP, crawl into bed around 8:30. WHAAAAAAAT?! ughhhhhhh I'm pretty lame! 
For the record Michael is gone working so its just me and the peanuts. (even when he is home, he gets tired very early from getting up early so he gets into bed too!)
The WHOLE reason to putting my kids to bed early was so I could have "me" time. Or time for just Michael and I.
This makes me wonder....what time will I go to bed when I'm 40?! 
You're probably wondering "what's the point of this whole post?!" 

There is no point lol. I'm trying to keep myself awake.
Lets face it. I'm getting old. Nighty night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment