Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My new best friend!

Yesterday, I got a NEW best friend!!!!!

My old one broke so she needed to be replaced ASAP! :) 

I got a NEW sewing machine!!!!! She's completely digital and SOOOOOOOOOOOO quite compared to my old one!!!!!
I told myself I was going to stay at home today and clean, BUT I'm dying to go get some fabric and make something! 
Hmmmm maybe, JUST MAYBE if  I get my cleaning done real quick, I'll sneak to the store :)

today is Michael's momma's birthday, SO.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONA!!!!!

Also....go check out this show and share!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I just saw that you are one of my newest followers. You blog is so adorable. I am in love with the bedazzled shoes, I'm definitely going to make some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie!!!! Thank you soo much!! You have to make some, they are SO fun and cute!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete