Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Its FINALLY Fall!!!

YAY!!! It's already October!! *sigh*......Hard to believe huh? I feel like this year has flown by so fast. This time last year I was 6 months pregnant! Holy cow!! Now Madison is 8 months old TODAY!!!! It doesn't feel like I had her 8 months ago :( The second kid grows faster then the first. Madison is now walking along everything and she eats just about anything we give her now! She's also got both of her bottom teeth! Her little smile looks so cute with little teeth in her mouth! Brandon still loves her like crazy, but as she gets older he gets more playful with her. Sometimes he forgets that she's just a baby and plays a little too hard with her. The other day he was trying to ride her like a horse while she crawled around. ohhhh boy.....that little boy! yesterday and today have really felt like Fall. The weather is nice and gloomy and cool. I got in the mood.....got a Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks, went shopping and decorated our house for fall! :)

       This last weekend was such a fun weekend! On Saturday we went to BJ'S for dinner and then shot some hand guns. OMG when we got into the shooting range I ALMOST backed out and just let Michael shoot, BUT I put my big girl panties and did it! Getting myself to pull the trigger for the very first time took me a minute or two, but I did and HOLY COW.... it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! There's soooo much power out of a little piece of metal.
(Here's my target!! Not to bad for my very first time huh?!  P.s. the holes are by all those pink arrows!)

After that we went to the PBR in Stockton. AHHH sooo many cute cowboy's riding bull's! :) We had such a fun time together I didn't want the night to end. Sunday we walked down to the Lodi Street Fair with my parents and then met up with Michael's parents after a few hours. I found an AMAZING photographer that hopefully has an opening for fall family pictures!! Go check out her website. She specializes in newborns and OMG she is good! Jesica Allen Photography 

Brandon rode a pony two times, and he loved every minute of it! Future cowboy in the making! :) We had such a fun time this weekend, we were all sad when it was over and back to the usual daily work week!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment