Thursday, September 15, 2011

50 things....

50 things I want to do before I die.

1. Grow old with my husband

2. Live out in the country in a cute country home with a wrap around porch!

3. Own my own business. I don't know what I want that to be yet, but I just want to start a business!

4. Spend a week in Bora Bora in a little hut on the ocean with Michael.

5. Visit Italy.

6. Buy a boat or maybe some jet skies!

7. Have an amazing relationship with my daughter like I have with my mother!

8. Watch my kids graduate High school.

9. See my babies fall in love and get married.

10. Become a grandmother!
11. Take my kids to Disneyland.

12. Spend a week in Nashville TN.

13. Have a wiener dog! 

14. Have REAL beautiful hardwood floors all through out my home!

15. Take my son to a PBR or a Portagee Bull fight.

16. Go camping somewhere absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the mountains with my family. 


17. Take my mom and Maddie on a vacation. Just the three of us girls! :)

18. own a bunch of truck and trailers and grow Michael's business. 
19. Grow a garden in my backyard.

20. Be a great grandmother

21. Re-new my vows on the beach in front of both of my kids. 

22. Own a REALLY expensive pair of shoes! ;)

23. own a d700

24. Meet Josh Turner!!!! :)

25. Learn how to drive a big truck! Maybe Michael will teach me in his truck!!! hahahaha

26. Surprise my husband with a brand new diesel Chevy or Dodge or a 69 Camaro.

27. Own multiple homes.

28. Learn Yoga!

29. Have a million dollars! Wouldn't that be nice?! :D

30. Sleep on a beach under the stars with Michael. 

31. Get another Tattoo. I keep saying I'm going to be never do!

32. Go on a road trip!

33. Throw an anniversary party for my parents!

34. Ride a Gondola in Venice

35. Become REALLY good at baking. That way my kids always come to visit me when they are older!

36. Have a family picnic out in a beautiful field. 

37. Own an amazing wardrobe in a beautiful closet.

38. Own some cows. I think they are the cutest animals!

39. Have all of my family and husbands family over for a thanksgiving or Christmas dinner!

40. Learn how to ride a motorcycle. I wouldn't ever ride one. i just want to be able to say I know how to!

41. Go to my children's sport practices and games. I cant wait to watch them play or do something!
42. Visit Portugal

43. Spend a weekend in Napa in a cute resort with my husband!

44. Learn how to play an acoustic guitar.

45. Go to a really expensive fancy restaurant where I have to get really dressed up!

46. Get amazing family pictures taken.

47. have a beautiful big kitchen with an island in it!

48. Go prom dress shopping with Maddie. 

49. Watch my kids live a happy life.

50. Love Michael as much as I do now if not more until the day I die. :)


 





No comments:

Post a Comment